PDA

View Full Version : SSHY records for Terjärv

Karen Norwillo
17-11-17, 22:04
Does anyone know if Terjärv records are available under some other parish? They are not as such on SSHY/FFHA. I can't find a birth record on HisKi for a Maria Pehrsdotter born c 1774. When she married Anders Mattsson Kaitajärvi 27 Dec 1805 it was as Zittra, but I have been unable to find her birth. Her age at birth of their two children would have the year as 1774. Any help appreciated.
Karen

Kuhlberg
17-11-17, 22:38
Does anyone know if Terjärv records are available under some other parish? They are not as such on SSHY/FFHA. I can't find a birth record on HisKi for a Maria Pehrsdotter born c 1774. When she married Anders Mattsson Kaitajärvi 27 Dec 1805 it was as Zittra, but I have been unable to find her birth. Her age at birth of their two children would have the year as 1774. Any help appreciated.
Karen

Hello Karen!

Terjärv can be found here: https://digihakemisto.appspot.com/index_am?atun=323984.KA&amnimeke=Teerij%C3%A4rven+seurakunnan+arkisto but this particular page is in Finnish. Syntyneiden ja kastettujen luettelot = Birth records; Pää- ja rippikirjat = Communion books; Kuolleiden ja haudattujen luettelot = Deaths and burials.

Regards
Göran

Karen Norwillo
18-11-17, 03:33
Thank you, Göran. I recognize the Finnish titles. I found just what I was looking for.
Karen

Anteroinen
19-11-17, 16:27
I would like to add that HisKi tells me that Teerijärvi was "under Kruunupyy" until 1868, even though both seem to have had separate records and everything. So if something cannot be found in Teerijärvi Kruunupyy is always good to check, is what I get from that.