View Full Version : Federal Military Pension files

June Pelo
12-04-04, 20:43
The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration has a web server where one can order military files online. You can also order various reference services. If you are a veteran or next-of-kin of a deceased veteran, you can use eVetRecs to obtain military service records for World War I or subsequent service. The online ordering service accepts all major credit cards. For more information: https://eservices.archives.gov/orderonline/start.swe?SWECmd=Start