PDA

View Full Version : Rönn family

bert
11-05-04, 20:29
Hello all!
I have a question about this people from a
lady in Haapajärvi .She was wondering if someone could help her with searching at Ancestry com without credit card.Cabriel maybe are a misspelling of Gabriel and rnn will bee Rönn.Huomenta Haapajärveltä,
tiedätkö ketään, jonka kautta voisi saada nämä tiedot auki. kuten eilen kirjoitin, ilmeisesti pitäisi oniistä maksaa, mutta se käy vain luottokortilla, enkä halua antaa luottokortin numeroa maailmalle. Oletko sinä tilannut tätä kautta tietoja?
terveisin Katri Rönn

-------Original Message-------

From: unsubscribe2.qq9442644.0.0.803%40unsubscribe.myfamil y.com
Date: 05/06/04 19:28:07
To: k.ronn%40pp.inet.fi
Subject: RE: Cabriel rnn Records in our Historical Newspapers Collection

Dear Katri,

I may have found some records on the people you've been searching for. Details on the search can be found below:

3 Cabriel rnn (your great grandfather's brother) names in the Historical Newspapers Collection.
1 cabriel Rönn (your great grandfather's brother) names in the Historical Newspapers Collection.
20 Mathias Rönn (your great grandfather's brother) names in the Historical Newspapers Collection.
3 tyyne rnn names in the Historical Newspapers Collection.
16 wilho rönn names in the Historical Newspapers Collection.
16 wilho rönn (your great grandfather's brother) names in the Historical Newspapers Collection.

Can we help you search for someone else? If so, enter the information of a new person in the boxes below and let Ancestry.com continue to do the work for you!

Ancestor's First Name: Ancestor's Last Name:

Hope this helps,

Jeffery
Research Assistant, Ancestry.com

Update the list of people we're searching for on your behalf.
Edit your account options, or unsubscribe from this communication. You have selected weekly send alerts as: k.ronn%40pp.inet.fi.

Privacy Policy Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

You received this email because you are a registrant or subscriber with Ancestry.com. If you would like to contact Ancestry.com directly, please write to: MyFamily.com, Inc., 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 Attn: Customer Service.

Copyright © 2004 MyFamily.com, Inc.

Greetings Bert

syrene
12-05-04, 18:01
Hi, Bert,
We have Ancestry.com census searches, but not the newspaper access. However, I can't read the Finnish material under the names. Are those further instructions or requests?
Regards,
Syrene

bert
12-05-04, 19:25
Hi Syrene!
The finnish text are similar what I wrote at the beginning of my request.Katri don´t like to give out her card number and hope some who have access to Ancestry could do the search for her.
Best regards, Bert Lindvall

syrene
12-05-04, 20:29
Hi,
I've searched Social Security Death Index without finding any of her Ronns. Ancestry.com had one census record for a William, which I emailed to her.
Passenger records on Migration Institute Turku has Gabriel, Mathias and Tynne. However, to get further information you must pay a membership fee. This is something new. We're not members as yet.
Regards,
Syrene

bert
12-05-04, 21:11
Thank you ,Syrene !
It´s maybe worth a try. It´s Katri´s choice to do. I´m greatful for your help.Thank´s again.