PDA

View Full Version : Translation

smolik360
03-10-04, 03:20
I also have something i would like to get translated. I am not sure if it is obscene or not...i have no idea what it says. Here goes nothing.....what does this translate out to? Vittujen Kevšt Ja Kyrpien Takatalvi

Hasse
03-10-04, 10:51
Originally posted by smolik360
I also have something i would like to get translated. I am not sure if it is obscene or not...i have no idea what it says. Here goes nothing.....what does this translate out to? *****jen Kevšt Ja *****en Takatalvi

Yes - it is obscene - and will not be translated here. This is again the first time some - I fear - juvenile is trying to mess up things. If the writer has the ability to write properly spelled finnish text, entering umlauts etc. I guess he has the ability to ask a finnish speaking friend directly. In this case I'm fairly convinced that the sender is trying to be funny and not succeeding.

As the result of this I have now enabled the censurship option of the forum. The first words that needed censurship on this board were Finnish - for that I'm truly sorry.

The user "smolik360" is hereby asked to enter his personal information into the user control panel, otherwise his membership will eventually be revoked.

(Information about the senders IP and domain is also stored for possible further need.)

smolik360
03-10-04, 13:10
Did u not see the part where i said i didn't know what it meant?? I saw it on another page in someones profile and he told me it was a secret and wouldn't tell me what it meant. So, i came here. I still have no clue as to what it means.....but if u want to point fingers, go ahead and point them at me. I only signed up on this forum to find out what that translates out to. Oh, and im a juvenile? Hmm...ok. try again. How many juveniles do you know that have been in the US military for several years?

Hasse
03-10-04, 18:59
Point taken! My appologies if your question was sincere - but I'm trying to keep the language tidy on the forum. I will answer you privately by email with the translation. Maybe you then understand why I don't want to read some types of language on the forum.