PDA

View Full Version : Margareta Johansdotter Tarvonen

Karen Norwillo
09-01-05, 16:51
I am looking for the date of death of my 4th ggrandmother. She was born 1 Jan 1764 in Esse, but I have been unable to find her death. I would have to be after 1804, as she had a daughter with her second husband at that time. Many of us have her in our GedComs on Talko, but nobody lists a death date. My line runs from her daughter Lisa Andersdotter Mård and Simon Mattsson Brännbacka. Karen

Jaska Sarell
09-01-05, 17:27
Hi Karen,

Margareta Johansdotter Tarvonen died 11 December 1835 at the age of 71 years at Mård in Ytteresse. Her 2nd husband Matts Mattsson Överfors - Mård died 16 July 1850 (age 82).

:) Jaska

Karen Norwillo
09-01-05, 17:43
Thank you, Jaska. Your GedCom has been invaluable to me. We share many ancestors. Karen

Jaska Sarell
10-01-05, 00:45
Hi Karen,

I just reviewed our common relationships and noticed that the closest is Påhl Mickelsson (Paavo Mikonpoika) Söderkultalahti and Brita Klemetsdr Kankkonen. Only recently I found out that also my wife descends from that couple making you both my 9th cousins, but you and she are a bit closer through their granddaughter Malin Larsdotter Lassila and Matts Klemetsson Paalanen.
I hadn't worked out my mother-in-law's much before last year and didn't know she (born in Ylistaro) also had ancestors from greater Lappajärvi area.

The world is small, indeed.

:) Jaska