PDA

View Full Version : Seikkula

bert
29-01-05, 23:32
HI all !
I have a question if anyone have some information about Matilda Karolina Holmqvist and Seikkula Matts Viktorīs ancestors.Everything you could find about them are wery interesting for me . Matilda was born 5 may 1878 in Helsinge and died 13 feb 1917 in Helsingfors and Matts was born 14 apr 1878 in Helsinge .Thank you in advance.

kpaavola
30-01-05, 00:39
Hi Bert,
Not that this will help you directly, but I have some Seikkula families from Liminka with the most recent about 100 yrs before the time of your Matts.

bert
30-01-05, 13:00
Hi Kevin!
Who knows what it could be for connections between the familys.I have no other date of my greatgrandfather only what I got from Henry in Helsingfors.They was at the "civil registret " not members of the Lutheran Church.They was registered to living in Helsinge outside of Helsingfors.Nowadays Vanda I think are the locality of theyr home.Thank you for your help.Do you know if some of the family you have had moved south from Limingo (Liminka at Finnish) ?

kpaavola
30-01-05, 15:23
Originally posted by bert
Do you know if some of the family you have had moved south from Limingo (Liminka at Finnish) ?

That, I don't know. I have only worked that family backwards. I have not done any research on those ancestors forward. Maybe one of these days.

bert
30-01-05, 15:44
Hi again !
Thank you anyway.Maybe worth to give it a try.I appreciate any help I can have.Thank you.