PDA

View Full Version : Familjen Kolehmainen

Dottemar
17-04-05, 20:47
Hej, jag söker information om de barn till Aleksander Kolehmainen, F ca 1882 i Nordkarelen, och Anna Maria Lintunen, F ca 1884, Tohmajärvi, som emigrerade till USA. Aleksander och Anna Maria fick 9 barn och jag vet att: Yrjö Kolehmaninen är kvar i Finland, Lilja Kolehmaninen är död och dog i Finland, Tyyne Kolehmainen finns i Finland och Hilja Kolehmainen bodde och dog i Finland. Finns det någon som kan hjälpa mig med information om deras syskon: Vilho Eevert Kolehmainen, Reino Kalervo Kolehmainen, Jenny Kolehmainen, Martta Kolehmainen och Uuno Aleksanteri Kolehmainen. Tack för all hjälp som går att få. Mvh, Anneli Dottemar

granskare
17-04-05, 21:39
Gör du veta vad bestämmelseort (stad och stat) var i Amerika?
Denna är skriven med tolken99 program.
Välkommen till sfhs!
>
Do you know what the destination (town and state) was in America?
This is written with tolken99 software.
Welcome to sfhs!

Chuck
:)

Dottemar
18-04-05, 19:54
Hi, only know that some of the childer went to the US but I don´t know who. There is no one alive to ask either, sorry. :( Best regards. Anneli Dottemar

granskare
18-04-05, 21:03
I don't believe any of these fit but here they are in the event I am in error. I got these from the gen society of Finland under the United States index
>>>>>>
Kolehmainen Jacob (Maria), lab, res 318 Holland
Kolehmainen Jacob (Anna), miner, res 313 Wright
Kolemainen Helen, bds 214 Sherman, Ripley
Kolemainen Wm F (Caroline), furnace tndr, res 214 Sherman, Ripley
>
I did not see them on the Upper Peninsula Finnish born dbase but that's no surprise because most of the churches we found names at were of Swedish speaking Finns.
>
on the partial 1930 census I didn't find anybody suitable. Only Finnish born guy was age 45 so not a fit.
>
As I see it, the children were born probably after 1902 based upon the ages of the parents, f. 1882/1884. If some of them traveled alone, they had to have done it perhaps following the first world war.
>
OK, time for Kev and Jeanette, the magicians:)

Chuck