PDA

View Full Version : Surnames / Locations in my family History

Shay
15-05-05, 05:41
I recived some more information from a very kind person in Finland this past week, which gave me 4 more generations of ancestors. I thought it might be time to update what I know and share in case anyone else has the same people in their family tree, so here goes:

Surnames involved in family research:

Donsberg,Forsbom,Vesterlund,Westerlund,Hagman, Backstrom,Beckstrom,Andersdotter, Johansson, Ericsdotter, Gronqvist,Johansdotter,Claesson,Mattsdotter,Jorans son,Mattsson, Andersson, Clemetsson.

Locations Im interested in :

Ekenas,Finnbacka,Karis,Inga,Snappertuna,Graftbacka ,Donsby,
Sjundea,Pojo, and surrounding districts.

Kind thanks and acknowledgements to Ann Nyman and Bengt Wikstrom , who provided me with the new information.

Shay

Gunnel
15-05-05, 10:35
Hello Shay!

For your info I have a lot of Sjundea microcards at home! Don't hesitate to ask me.

Gunnel in Sjundea

QUOTE]Originally posted by Shay
I recived some more information from a very kind person in Finland this past week, which gave me 4 more generations of ancestors. I thought it might be time to update what I know and share in case anyone else has the same people in their family tree, so here goes:

Surnames involved in family research:

Donsberg,Forsbom,Vesterlund,Westerlund,Hagman, Backstrom,Beckstrom,Andersdotter, Johansson, Ericsdotter, Gronqvist,Johansdotter,Claesson,Mattsdotter,Jorans son,Mattsson, Andersson, Clemetsson.

Locations Im interested in :

Ekenas,Finnbacka,Karis,Inga,Snappertuna,Graftbacka ,Donsby,
Sjundea,Pojo, and surrounding districts.

Kind thanks and acknowledgements to Ann Nyman and Bengt Wikstrom , who provided me with the new information.

Shay [/QUOTE] :p :p :p :D