PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a still living person (hopefully) in USA

Gunnel
23-05-05, 17:47
Hello!

Could June or somebody else please help me. Is there any chance to find a person who moved to the USA in 1970? I have only the name and the date of birth of this person.

Gunnel

June Pelo
23-05-05, 19:56
Gunnel,

I don't have access to church or census records, etc., but perhaps Jeanette or Karen could help if you send the name and date.

June

Gunnel
27-05-05, 14:54
Now I have some more information on this person:

Her name is Iris Kean (former Lindstroem) born 29.11.1950 Finland probably Helsinki

Could this help?

Gunnel

debbiesantelli
27-05-05, 18:26
Gunnel,

I have located Iris M. Kean, age 56 (with husband William B. Kean) living in New Jersey, but their telephone number and contact information is "unlisted" in the phone directory. I can obtain her contact information for $7.95 (USD).

If you would like to obtain it yourself, you can visit www.yahoo.com, go to the link for PEOPLE SEARCH; enter her name and state, and you will be taken to the site where you can enter credit card information to purchase her contact information.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and I would be happy to help with this transaction.

Good Luck!

Debbie

Gunnel
28-05-05, 09:27
Debbie!

Wonderful! Thank you so much! Could you do the search for me from there? I tried from here without success.

How shall we proceed with the payment? Could you perhaps give me your bank and account number (privately of course) and I will send you the money first.

Gunnel

debbiesantelli
28-05-05, 18:34
Gunnel,

I have the address and phone number you seek. Please contact me via email to: santelli*harbornet.com.

Deb