PDA

View Full Version : Backlund

ninni
12-06-05, 09:45
Letar efter föräldrar, syskon etc till Gustaf Alfred Backlund. f.6 jan 1863 i Gamlakarleby. Han avled 3 sept 1910 i Vasa där han var gift.
Tacksam för all hjälp.

ninni

Teija Tuisku
21-05-07, 20:44
Letar efter föräldrar, syskon etc till Gustaf Alfred Backlund. f.6 jan 1863 i Gamlakarleby. Han avled 3 sept 1910 i Vasa där han var gift.
Tacksam för all hjälp.

ninni

Hello Ninni!

My grand grand father was the same Gustaf Backlund. He was my mothers grand father. My mothers father was the first son to Gustaf.

K-G Molander
23-05-07, 02:06
Greetings!

I found only one in Gamlakarleby with the name:

Born: 5 Aug 1844, Bapt.: 6 Aug 1844, Child: Gustaf Alfrid
Father: Svarfv. Gustaf Backlund
Mother: Greta Stina

ninni
24-05-07, 09:55
Hello Ninni!

My grand grand father was the same Gustaf Backlund. He was my mothers grand father. My mothers father was the first son to Gustaf.

Hi Teija,

Interesting, Was your grandfather Bruno Bertel ?? If so who was your mother (etunimi riittää)

ninni

granskare
25-05-07, 02:35
I have Tuisku cousins whose family came from your region. It's been some time since I have looked at the file and I had a stroke in 2005 so grey cells are getting weaker :)
Elis Adolf Tuisku married Maria Oinas 14 Oct 1896.
Elis father was Juho Aapraminpoika Tuisku. It was the surname of Oinas that got me to the place so maybe our cousin has some relationship to you?

Teija Tuisku
25-05-07, 09:33
Hi Teija,

Interesting, Was your grandfather Bruno Bertel ?? If so who was your mother (etunimi riittää)

ninni

Hei vaan!

Ompa kiva kuulla äidin puolen suvusta.
Bruno Bertil oli vanhin lapsi, sitten Ester, Ernst ja Sylvi. Gustaf oli avioliitossa Olga Törnqwistin kanssa, mutta aiemmin oli sitten ehtinyt tehdä pojan Anna Matilda Salmion (piika) kanssa, josta Anna oli saanut myös sakkoja. Gustaf Alfred syntyi 24.4.1882. Salmio meni sitten naimisiin merimies Viktor Björnmanin kanssa ja Alfred muutti tuolloin nimensä Björnmaniksi. Aika kimuranttia on ollut ennen. :)

Äitini nimi oli Anna Astrid Björnman, Kokkolasta lähtöisin ja hänen isänsä oli sitten tämä Gustaf Alfred Björnman. Hän puolestaan kuoli 17.8.1956. Kokkolassa.

Teija Tuisku
25-05-07, 09:49
I have Tuisku cousins whose family came from your region. It's been some time since I have looked at the file and I had a stroke in 2005 so grey cells are getting weaker :)
Elis Adolf Tuisku married Maria Oinas 14 Oct 1896.
Elis father was Juho Aapraminpoika Tuisku. It was the surname of Oinas that got me to the place so maybe our cousin has some relationship to you?

Hello only!

Seems that we talk about the same Tuisku. My grandfather is Tuomas Arvid Juho-Aapraminpoika Tuisku and my father was Leo Pietari Tuisku. Nice to here about you. Can you tell me more about grandfathers history because I was seven years old when my father died. He died to heart attack. Here to my cousins have made to many bypass operations.
I wish to here you soon! and very lightly spring to you!

Greetings Teija Tuisku

granskare
25-05-07, 20:17
My Tuisku cousin has changed her email address so I have printed out the page with your info and mailed it to her. Should reach her early next week and then we shall see what she has to say about it:) but it should excite her.

Now this is what I know about Tuisku in America:
Elis Tuisku was naturalized a US citizen and also a Jacob Tuisku is on the same page but I don't know if he is related so I write it here because I have it.
I show a Johan Karl Tuisku born 1853 25 12 but I dont know if he is related but just that I have it. It's been a while since I have read this info so please pardon if I put my notes in that are not relevant.
I think that his JKT's father was Thomas Johan Tuisku, maybe he's born in 1826. I show elsewhere a brother to Elis named Karl Johan born 15.8.1866
or maybe 1825 to TJK and wife Brita Caissa. I have much extra stuff from HISKI so again could be not a relative:)

I think these are a brother & sister to my cousin's father William. Juho Fredrik born 12 9, 1897 in Ounasjoki and Selma Katariina born 7-1-1900 same place.
William Tuisku born 11 August 1901 in Michigan (from ssdi) but census 1930 listed him as age 27 so birth year of 1903. So only cousin knows for sure.
This should help you for the moment or make you more confused. I hope to get data from my Tuisku cousin soon.
Chuck (also a relative of yours now: plus Margareta Leppinen of sfhs who found stuff for me is also a relative so you can contact her at sfhs)