PDA

View Full Version : Nils August Andersson and Kristina Karolina Persdotter by Janet Almen

finlander
21-09-03, 17:54
4 children were born to Nils & Kristina. 1) Selma Elizabeth, born June 19, 1871 2) Ragnhild Maria, born Nov. 1, 1873 3) Anders Peter Walfrid, born Feb. 22, 1876 4)Nils August Adrian, born June 20, 1879.
Ragnhild was my great grandmother and emigrated from Sweden, city of Goteborg in 1893 to Lincoln Nebraska. Married John Almen and are both buried in Bison, South Dakota.
Nils and family lived in the village Skalltorp in Doderhult parish.
We know that Selma also came to Minnesota, US. She married a Johnson and had a family but returned to Sweden.
Anders Peter Walfrid married Julia Teolinda Andersson and had children: Elin Kristina Elisabeth(has son Agne Petersson),Gustaf Walter Gryning, Erik Valentin, Edit Gunhild Eugenia and Alf Anders Sigvard.
Nils August Adrian Nilsson moved to Oskarshamn.
Any information regarding this family would be appreciated.

Re: Nils August Andersson and Kristina Karolina Persdotter by Syrene Forsman

re: Your Swedish family
Have you tried other family search lists for Swedish born persons?
It has had over 4 million visitors in its 7 years of life. Very informative and reaches a lot of people with one query. Based in Sweden
the USA discussion list for Swedish American searchers.

Good luck!
Syrene Forsman

Re: Nils August Andersson and Kristina Karolina Persdotter by Janet Almen

Thank you for your response! I have tried so many areas I'm not sure what I have or haven't but I will certainly follow up on your suggestion. Have just learned that John Almen immigrated in 1891 so I continue to be excited with my searches. Again, thank you.