PDA

View Full Version : Maria Peldo Sundquist

Ronnb55
09-12-05, 12:59
Hi,

I´m a new member on this list. Last spring I got a great help from from June Pelo to find information about August and Ernst Peldo Sundquist born in Öja, Karleby. (At that time I wasn´t a member of the Finlander.) August and Ernst were my grandfather´s uncles who emigrated to USA in 1890´s. (You can search "Peldo" and find the diskussion on this list.)

August and Ernst had a sister, Maria Vilhelmina Peldo born Jan 25th 1864, who also emigrated to USA in 1890 (or 1889). I believe that she lived around San Jose CA, because I have some pictures of her where you can read "San Jose Cal." I have the information that Maria died Jun 11th 1897 perhaps in San Jose.

Some days ago I found the online San Francisco Bay Genealogy Databases. In the index of Trinity Church San Jose, Santa Clara County, Cal. www.calarchives4u.com/church/trinity.htm

Section 5 (Burials 1860-1903)
Year 1897
June 13 Sundquest Mary

My question: Is Mary Sundquest the same person as Maria Sundquist Peldo?

Warmest Regards

Siv Rönnbacka

Ronnb55
09-12-05, 13:05
Hi,

I forgot to tell You that I found some information about August Sundquist in Section 5 - Marriages.

Year 1898
Dec. 6 Gus Sundquist - Christina Widmark. They got married before they moved to Bisbee, Arizona.

Siv Rönnbacka