PDA

View Full Version : differences

Juha
20-01-06, 11:59
1. NAMES
When Eva, Catherine, Daisy and Shirelle got a girls night out they called themselves as Eva, Catherine, Daisy and Shirelle.
When Thomas, Robert, Mike and Brian got their boys night out they called themselves as Bomber, Joker, Godzilla and Fatman in the Tube

2. GOING OUT FOR DINNER
When they bring a bill, Bomber, Joker, Godzilla and Fatman in the Tube each ot them pays some $20 even the bill is only $50 altogether. None of them has coins and they wont ask any money back because it takes too much time
When Eva, Catherine, Daisy and Shirelle got a bill they all are promptly using their pocket calculators.

3. MONEY
A man pays two dollars for the item worth of one dollar if he needs it.
A woman pays one dollar for the item worth of two dollars even she doesnt need it but because it has huge discount

4. BATHROOM
A man has five items in his bathroom : toothbrush, a shaver, a shaving cream, a piece of soap and a towel (got it from Wal-Mart as a free gift)'
The average amount of items in her bathroom is 337 - most men cant name all of them

5. ARGUMENT
A woman got the last word in every argument.
No matter what a man is saying after that, he is just starting a new argument

6. CATS
Women love cats
Men say they love cats but when women dont see their will kick cat's ass

7. FUTURE

A woman is worried about her future until she finds the right one.
A man is never worried about his future before before he finds his wife

8. MARRIAGE
A woman takes a husband and assumes that he will change even it will never happen
A man takes a wife assuming she will not change even it will happen

9. GET READY
A woman is getting ready for shopping, watering flowers, taking trashbin out, answering phone, reading a book.
A man is getting ready for wedding and funerals

10. NATURALNESS
When men wake up they look as good as they were when they went to bed
For some strange reason women are not able to do this

11. KIDS
Ah, kids. A woman knows everything about her children.
She knows their dentist, their romances, their best friends, their favorite food, their secret fears, dreams and hopes.
A man is just about aware about the short people in his house.

12. A THOUGT FOR A DAY
Every marriage man should try to forget errors he hade made.
There is absolutely no need for two people to remember same thing.

br,

Juha

ps. sorry about the errors - I translated this by myself I you will know it :p

D J Granlund
20-01-06, 15:14
I was having my morning coffee when I read your list. I almost had coffee coming out of my nose as some of the items are so funny albeit true. Thank you for making my morning bright!