PDA

View Full Version : Girsén

June Pelo
23-01-06, 22:21
I'm looking for the parents of Anna Elise Girsén, b. 8 Dec 1908, d. 29 Aug 2000 - probably in Karleby. She was married in 1930 to Emil Georg Stenmark. I checked Talko and there are lots of Girsén names, but I couldn't link any of them to her.

June

Hasse
24-01-06, 09:05
June,

Erik Hermansson GIRSÉN/Erkki Hermanninpoika GIRSÉN would be interesting to investigate... The Girsén name in Karleby shouldn't be that common. If Erik H. came from the inner of Finland and married in Karleby he might be the father to your Anna. Perhaps one should contact the Karleby släktforskare and Jan-Erik? They might have them in their database.

Hasse

June Pelo
24-01-06, 22:17
Hasse,

Jan-Erik has an Erkki Hermansson Girsen, b. ?? in Saarijärvi, who married Amanda Matilda Mattsdotter Tylli, b. 13.06.1876, Karleby. Erkki was the son of Herman Nikolai Lisasson, b. 10.3.1847, Kuoppala, Saarijärvi who married 1870 Anna Vilhelmina Kiliansdotter Parkatti. That's all he had about Erkki and Amanda, but he thinks Anna Elisa could be their daughter. I checked Karleby marriages, but didn't find one for Erkki and Amanda. HisKi doesn't have "recent" marriages for Saarijärvi, but they could have married there.

I also found a Girsén name in Jyväskylä but no way to come forward.

Thanks.

June