PDA

View Full Version : Cyanide

June Pelo
04-03-06, 03:04
A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide. The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband.

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord, have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law. I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not - you can NOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well, now. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

June :p

sune
04-03-06, 11:47
A friend and collegue of mine wanted to put a sick gerbile to sleep and was told by a veterinarian that ether would do it painlessly and neatly. (She didn't want to pay a high fee to the veterinarian just for bumping off a gerbile).

So she went to a pharmacy and asked for a small amount of ether.

"What do you want to do with it?" the pharmacist asked.

"I want to put my sick gerbile to sleep." my friend answered.

The pharmacist refused to sell ether for such a purpose. But my friend found a solution.

"Then I want to start my old tractor and I need starting gas." (it was in the winter and she had no tractor, but had herd that ether does the trick with old diesel enginges that are hard to start when it's cold.)

She got her ether and the gerbile was nicely put to sleep without pain.

Sune