PDA

View Full Version : Don Forsman

syrene
22-01-07, 05:22
I'm sorry to have to tell you all that my husband Don died Thursday, Jan 18, after suffering a heart attack and cardiac arrest, while enjoying his morning walk, that day in the snow.

He so appreciated your generous sharing of family research, your willingness to assist other family researchers. He admired Hasse Nygård's TALKO, and all the other work Hasse has accomplished. Don often used the SFHS webpages to assist queries which came directly to the SFHS offices. I can only hope that new volunteers will appear to take his place in SFHS genealogy.

Sincerely,
Syrene Forsman

Lasse1951
22-01-07, 17:38
We are sorry to hear this and we wish you strength in your loss, please kindly accept our condolences.

Lasse Holm & Borgånejdens Släkt- och Bygdeforskare from Finland

Alf Blomqvist
22-01-07, 21:11
Vi beklagar sorgen.

Alf & Nina Blomqvist
Kronoby

Karen Douglas
22-01-07, 23:46
Syrene,

Remembering you in our thoughts and prayers...

God bless,

Karen Douglas

lasare2
27-01-07, 23:12
Earth's loss is Heaven's gain

Lasare2.

Kaj Granlund
31-01-07, 14:49
We share the sorrow. And remember you in your prayers!

bert
31-01-07, 20:11
Syrene
Vi beklagar sorgen
Bert & Svea Lindvall

Hasse
01-02-07, 18:19
...you may read here (http://sfhs.eget.net/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=142&Itemid=2)

Kaj Granlund
05-02-07, 15:12
Obit in Jakobstads tidning 31 Jan 2007 by K-G Olin

syrene
20-02-07, 02:06
Dear Finlanders,
I truly feel supported by your notes, cards, and phone calls. I can't tell you the depth of the loss I feel at this point.

I hope to pick up a few of the projects he left behind, but know that his knowledge can never be replicated. And so it is with all of you! You are each a library, and irreplaceable! Don was so appreciative of the help he received from other family researchers, and was always impressed with the huge collections of data friends and relatives in Finland had achieved.

Thanks for your prayers!
Syrene