PDA

View Full Version : What if..

June Pelo
06-03-07, 17:08
Two kids are talking to each other. One says, "I'm really worried. My dad works twelve hours a day to give me a nice home and good food. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. I'm worried sick!"
The other kid says, "What have you got to worry about? Sounds to me like you've got it made."
The first kid says, "What if they try to escape?"
The ninety-five year old woman at the nursing home received a visit from one of her fellow church members "How are you feeling?" the visitor asked.
"Oh," said the lady, "I'm just worried sick!" "What are you worried about, dear?" her friend asked. "You look like you're in good health. They are taking care of you, aren't they?
"Yes, they are taking very good care of me."
"Are you in any pain?" she asked "No, I have never had a pain in my life. "Well, what are you worried about?" her friend asked again.
The lady leaned back in her rocking chair and slowly explained her major worry.
"Every close friend I ever had has already died and gone to heaven. I'm afraid they're all wondering where I went."
A man in his back yard is trying to fly a kite. He throws the kite up in the air, the wind catches it for a few seconds, then it comes crashing back down to earth.
He tries this a few more times with no success. All the while, his wife is watching from the kitchen window, Muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything. She opens the window and yells to her husband, "You need a piece of tail."
The man turns with a confused look on his face and says, "Make up your mind. Last night, you told me to go fly a kite."

June :)