PDA

View Full Version : How to easily show new messages...

Hasse
03-09-03, 14:37
On the first page (the home page, click "home" up to the right or click the Finlander logo up to the right) click the "View new posts" link!

http://finlander.eget.net/images/honnewposts.gif

syrene
26-09-03, 18:45
Dear Hasse,
Is there some way that both Don and I may have separate "identities" on Finlander, while using the same computer to send our correspondence?
It would be helpful when Don sends a question or response if his words are not signed "Syrene". and vice versa.
Tack!
Syrene

Hasse
26-09-03, 19:39
Originally posted by syrene
Dear Hasse,
Is there some way that both Don and I may have separate "identities" on Finlander, while using the same computer to send our correspondence?
It would be helpful when Don sends a question or response if his words are not signed "Syrene". and vice versa.
Tack!
Syrene

I made Don an own account (id+password) - look in an email posted Sep 11. To use it you have to log out and log in again as Don - and vice versa when "Syrene" should be active

syrene
26-09-03, 21:14
Dear Hasse,
Red face again. With you there is NO wait time.
Syrene

Hasse
26-09-03, 22:19
Originally posted by syrene
Dear Hasse,
Red face again. With you there is NO wait time.
Syrene

No need for any red face! I only didn't want to send the password in the message reply. Therefore the reference to the email.

I just a moment ago had my first video chat with Åland, worked like charm. Good enough quality on video, perfect sound. The only thing of bad quality was in front of the camera...

Hope to see Don on the forum one of these days... Hälsa!