PDA

View Full Version : Beckstrom

June Pelo
23-08-07, 03:14
Could someone find information about Matts Leander Johannesson Beckström, b. 16 Aug 1861, Kronoby, married to Brita Johanna Andersdotter Borg, b. 16 Mar 1869, Karleby. They emigrated before 1888 to Ludington, MI and had about 7 children. I have names of Rudy and Thury?? - am sure they had more children born in Ludington. Would appreciate more info. about the children.

Thanks,

June

B Hendrickson
23-08-07, 08:33
Hi June,
1910 census for Amber, Mason, MI ( Ludington is in Mason Co.) lists Beckstrom-Matt and Bridgett along with their children: Evert 17y-Sayford(Sanfred) 16y-Thury 13y-Marrie 11y- Walter 10y-George 7y. Rudolf 20 y. is listed as living in Ludington as a boarder.
There are W.W.1 draft cards for Rudolph M, Sanfred and Thury on line for the state of MI also.
On Ancestry when I used Beckstrom/ Michigan in the ONE WORLD TREE there is information listed under Rudolph or his wife Rachel that goes back a few generations beyond Matts and Bridgett that would be very useful.

Kind regards,
Barbara Dill Hendrickson

June Pelo
23-08-07, 21:49
Thanks, Barbara. I'll pass the info. along and see if they want any more data.

June

June Pelo
28-08-07, 02:17
Barbara,

Yes, they would like more info. about Beckstrom if you can find anything.

Thanks, June

B Hendrickson
28-08-07, 17:58
Hi June,

I came across the the folowing web site last night for Beckstroms. It should be very helpful, it not only has a family tree but also pictures of most of the Beckstroms including Matts and Brita, also a direct email address.
www.fosterfamily.surnames.com That will go to Gary & Janet(Beckstrom) Foster's home page, from there click on Janet's genealogy. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Barbara

June Pelo
28-08-07, 18:26
Thanks, Barbara. There's a lot of info. there and I'll pass it along. The ice cream recipes look interesting!!

June

B Hendrickson
28-08-07, 20:04
June,
Happy to be able to return the favor as you helped me so much with my Stream-Strom-Stora line.

Have a good day!
Barbara