PDA

View Full Version : Jenny Sofia Frigren & Kaarle Jalmari Frigren

Ayla
05-01-08, 19:37
Hi everyone,

Another long shot I know but I gotta try! :)

This is for Finland, I don't think this family went to the States but the way my searches are going back and forth between Suomi and USA it wouldn't surprise me!

Ok, Jenny Sofia Brander, my great aunt, born 16 November 1884
married Kaarle Jalmari Frigren born 22 September 1883.

No marriage date, no dates of death :( but I do know for sure that they lived in Suolahti.

I also am pretty sure they had 3 daughters.
I can't find anything with the little searches I am doing. Would I need to contact the parishes in Suolahti to find death records, birth records etc? Jenny is another of my mumi's many siblings. I'm just trying to find any living relatives, children, grand children etc.

Many thanks!
AYLA

Kaarina
06-01-08, 12:26
Hi everyone,

Another long shot I know but I gotta try! :)

This is for Finland, I don't think this family went to the States but the way my searches are going back and forth between Suomi and USA it wouldn't surprise me!

Ok, Jenny Sofia Brander, my great aunt, born 16 November 1884
married Kaarle Jalmari Frigren born 22 September 1883.

No marriage date, no dates of death :( but I do know for sure that they lived in Suolahti.

I also am pretty sure they had 3 daughters.
I can't find anything with the little searches I am doing. Would I need to contact the parishes in Suolahti to find death records, birth records etc? Jenny is another of my mumi's many siblings. I'm just trying to find any living relatives, children, grand children etc.

Many thanks!
AYLA

Hej Ayla

I have only this
They married 25.6.1904 in Pori and moved to Suolahti

Good luck
Kaarina

Ayla
06-01-08, 13:57
Thank you Kaarina! I didn't know this marriage date so this is great.
Do you know of the best people search site in Finland like hitta.se in Sweden?
I am googling but I dont think I have the good ones coming up because I can't find anything :o

Kaarina
06-01-08, 15:33
Thank you Kaarina! I didn't know this marriage date so this is great.
Do you know of the best people search site in Finland like hitta.se in Sweden?
I am googling but I dont think I have the good ones coming up because I can't find anything :o

Ayla, I have this,
eniro.fi
but is it Finnish or Swedish language and you must have a carphone and pay for this service:(
I dont know any more sites

kaarina

Hasse Andtbacka
06-01-08, 16:22
Hello Ayla,
please contact me privately, I can do the search for you. ;)

Hasse A