PDA

View Full Version : Frans Fredrik Paloheimo(v:een 1906 Brander)

Ayla
11-01-08, 19:19
Hi all,

I did a google search for my great uncle Frans' name and work place and had page upon page of links to do with his work. I have spent the last week going through all the links to see if there was any mention of him or his children or the history of the companies he worked for. Can anyone advise me what to try next please?

Details :

Frans Fredrik Brander is the eldest child of my grandparents : Fredrik Brander and Maria Sofia Ruuhikorpi.
Born Pori 23 July 1882
Married to Anna Vilhelmina Söderman born Pori 25 March 1877.

In the Uusi Sukukirja it says : Suorittanut teollisuuskoulun sähkötekniikan kurssin. Ollut voimalaitoksen hoitajana Porin kaupungin, A,Ahlström Oy:n ja Rauma Wood Ltd:n (nyk. Rauma-Raahe Oy) palveluksessa. Tehnyt opintomatkoja Ruotsin,Tanskaan ja Saksaan.

From this I think he was some sort of engineer/electrician? He studied/worked in Sweden, Denmark and Germany? He had connections with the work places listed above. Do please correct me.

I know about 2 children :

Aino Annikki born Pori 4 April 1907
Erkki Sakari born 21 April 1915 ( I have found this name on some of the sites on Google but then when I click the links I cant find his name again anywhere :(

Where can I go from here? Many thanks. (I think he was known as Frans Fredrik Paloheimo after 1906)