PDA

View Full Version : Charlein Gullback in Washington?

CateG
22-01-08, 11:02
Hello! does anybody find records on Charlein (Charlene) Gullback in Washington or happen to know who she is? email-address, age..?

/Relative?

Denise
22-01-08, 12:32
Hi Cate,
I'm not finding any living Gullback names on ancestry or white pages other than the one's I sent you in the private message.

Denise

Karen Norwillo
22-01-08, 20:13
I don't know what Denise has sent you, but I found an obit on Ancestry for Joseph Antonio "Tony" Cominetti that indicates Charlene Gullback, maiden name Cominetti was his sister. There are lots of Cominetti listed in British Columbia, Canada. There is also a death for an Oscar Arvid Gullback on 22 Jan 1972 in Port McNeill, BC. Tony Cominetti was born 1905 in Jersey City, NJ and died 1998 in Bremerton, WA. Karen

Karen Norwillo
22-01-08, 20:40
In looking at the Cominetti lead, it would appear the family moved in 1911 to British Columbia. Tony moved back to the US in 1848, first to NJ and then WA.
His father Pasquale and mother Faustina stayed in BC.
I see by one Family Tree on Ancestry, the Gullback name has ties to Pensala, Finland.

CateG
24-01-08, 11:28
hello!

yes, oscar arvid gullback was my grandfathers fathers brother! if you finf anything about his grandchildren it would be sooooo nice!!!!!!!!

CateG
05-05-08, 13:00
are there any records of Chalenes kids?

SusanR
21-05-08, 18:27
Tony's Obit from ancestory:

J.A. Cominetti
J. A. "Tony" Cominetti, 93, of Poulsbo died Sept. 1, 1998, in Bremerton.
He was born May 1, 1905, in Jersey City, N.J., to Pasquale Cominetti and Faustina Monteleoni. He was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.
In November of 1967, he married Margaret Bolan.
Mr. Cominetti worked for 15 years with Prudential NW Real Estate in Poulsbo. He retired in 1989 at the age of 85 with more than 40 years in real estate.
He was a member of the University Masonic Lodge No. 83, the Scottish Rite and the Nile Temple, all in Seattle.
Survivors include his wife; a son, William Simonton of Poulsbo; a daughter, Catherine Simonton of Seattle; three brothers, Dominic of Vancouver, British Columbia, Albert of Edmonds and Frank of San Diego, Calif.; two sisters, Charlene Gullback of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Francis Marxsen of Seattle; four grandchildren, William Simonton and Michele Simonton, both of Poulsbo, Won Jac Simonton of Austin, Texas, and Jin Kyong Simonton of San Antonio, Texas; and one great-grandchild.
A celebration of life will be held at 2 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Cedar Glen Club House, 16300 State Hwy. 305, Poulsbo.
Arrangements are under the direction of Poulsbo Mortuary, "The Stone Chapel".
Memorials may be made to Lutheran Social Services, Respite Care, 830 Pacific Ave., Bremerton, WA 98337, or Fishline of Poulsbo, 18916 Third Ave., Poulsbo, WA 98370, or Hospice of Kitsap County, P.O. Box 3416, Silverdale, WA 98383-3416.

Maybe if you write to the address listed above they might be able to forward your letter or information to Charlene - I haven't found any information on her in Vancouver records.