PDA

View Full Version : Completely off topic!

Ayla
01-02-08, 17:53
Hi ya,

Well, I am a little...shy about this! I made a Mind Movie about 7 months ago and put it on YouTube. It's all about positive thinking, imagining the sort of life you would like, that sort of thing. It's not for everyone but it was an important step for me as I was always a glass half empty sort of girl. Along with some troubles and health issues, that just made me more negative about everything.

Anyway, this is my Mind Movie, do read the little blurb on the side, it gives you a bit more of an idea about where Im coming from with this :o
The houses and money etc haven't happened yet :D but I am thinking about it! :)) The places you see on there I have been to and you will see more of me and my family amongst other pics. Crank up the volume, it needs to be watched with the music.
I hope you enjoy it. Just something a little different from me ;)
Thank you for your time.

Ayla
xxxx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0FD9c4EpHmE

Denise
01-02-08, 19:02
Hi Ayla,
What an awesome and inspiring video. I'm impressed! It actually brought tears to my eyes, and also a great big smile! :D Also loved the music! You are the type of person I always try to surround myself with...fun!

Congratulations! I enjoyed that immensely. :D

Denise

Ayla
02-02-08, 11:58
Ahh thank you Denise! It really helps me if I'm feeling down, I just watch it and it reminds me how lucky I am to have my family around me.

Ayla
xxxx