PDA

View Full Version : Ulrica Sofia Hermansdotter Dahlman

Folke
07-03-08, 21:10
Hello all,

I am looking for living descendants of Ulrica Sofia Hermansdotter Dahlman, b. July 12th 1872 in Karkmo, Korsholm. Emigrated to the U.S. in 1895, married to August Emil Johan-Henriksson Holmlund who emigrated in 1900. They lived in Templeton, Worcester, Mass.

They had two sons, Emil Leonard Augustsson Holmlund and Georg Volter Augustsson Holmlund, born in 1900 and 1901. Both sons worked in a toystore in the 20's.

Ulrica had a brother, Herman Alfred Hermansson Dahlman, b. Sept.2nd 1878 in Karkmo, Korsholm. Died in 1924 in Seattle. Truckdriver. Emigrated in 1909. His wife Erika and son Elmer emigrated in 1912.

Vendla Johannesdotter Pfs was a cousin of Ulrica and Herman. Born in 1870 in Solf/Sulva, emigrated from Vasa to the U.S. in 1893.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Karen Douglas
07-03-08, 23:46
Hi,
Back in the 1950s, a Nestor Dahlman was a member of our Swedish Lutheran church congregation in Lansing Michigan. He and his wife had two children: Hermalyn and James. Hermalyn married a Bruce Touse. James got a medical degree from the University of Michigan and practiced, I "think," in Oregon. I always thought "Hermalyn" was an unusual name for a girl and now wonder if she was named after a relative named "Herman." I don't know if these Dahlmans would be any relation to the people you are looking for, but I thought I would mention it. Karen