PDA

View Full Version : Side Effects of Beer

Hasse
16-04-08, 23:07
Recently scientists for Health Canada suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

QED

Gwenda
17-04-08, 23:46
No, not funny Hasse!!! Well, maybe it is? I do not drink beer anyway.....:D Red wine for me.:D :D :D

Hasse
18-04-08, 07:45
Likewise - red wine. Wine tasting is a one of my hobbies even.

Jaska Sarell
18-04-08, 10:44
Despite the hazardous side effects, I'll stick to beer :cool:
Limited consumption of one or two pints doesn't cause the symptoms mentioned. Enjoying specially English, Irish, Belgian and Czech varieties.

:) Jaska

Lasse1951
18-04-08, 21:03
I agree with Jaska, especially when our taste seems to be equal.
A few pint's a day is the easiest way keeping the belly in condition :)

Lasse

sune
18-04-08, 22:32
You must however be careful not to fall asleep with your shoes on when drinking beer. It has happened to me a few times and I woke up with a splitting headache every time. Always take your shoes off before you go to sleep after drinking beer:D

Sune

sune
18-04-08, 22:35
… oh and Gwenda is wrong. It is funny. Therefore it must be true. :)

Sune

Gwenda
18-04-08, 23:04
OK Sune, yes I do agree - I think? Yes, it is funny. I will still stick with my red wine though.
:D

kivinen1
19-04-08, 06:46
OK,

I say that you are all wrong. Beer with certain meals, wine with others. The only thing that you can drink with everything or nothing is Koskenkorva!:D

kivinen1
19-04-08, 06:52
OK,

I say that you are all wrong. Beer with certain meals, wine with others. The only thing that you can drink with everything or nothing is Koskenkorva!:D

Ok, maybe also pontikka. - kippis / skål / cheers

sune
19-04-08, 18:57
Dear Gwenda

I agree that red wine is fine sometimes, but be careful; I have found that it has the same side effect as beer if you don't remember to kick your shoes off your feet before going to sleep.

Sune

Ron Karjala
21-04-08, 01:30
I wonder if anyone goes farther than me on a beer run...Seattle to Helsinki and back. The label of course...."Karjala". Makes for a good show and tell topic. No trouble getting it through airport security...yet.
RK