PDA

View Full Version : The ball

June Pelo
05-08-08, 21:35
Click on the ball and it will change color. It's frustrating, but I managed to do it.

http://mazzanet.id.au/ball.php

kivinen1
05-08-08, 23:17
June,

That WAS difficult, but eventually I got it to go from blue to chartreuse.

June Pelo
06-08-08, 00:56
Evidently there are different colors because it changed to pink for me.

Karen Douglas
06-08-08, 22:24
I couldn't get anywhere with that little ball yesterday. I must have struggled with it for over an hour. It was so frustrating! Today, I tried to keep the ball in one specified area. I moved it up and down in a vertical position on the "string," and within 20 minutes, I managed to change it from a dark blue, to a pink, to a light blue, to a turquoise! I'd like to continue, but I think my luck just ran out. Oh, well...

Karen

June Pelo
07-08-08, 02:16
Good for you, Karen. I didn't get that many colors. I finally figured out that if I could anchor the ball to the side of the screen, I could sneak up on it and click on it. That worked good for me.

sune
07-08-08, 08:57
I distributed the site in my office and working stopped immediately. Perfect for sabotaging the productivity in a workplace.:D

Sune

kivinen1
07-08-08, 09:10
I distributed the site in my office and working stopped immediately. Perfect for sabotaging the productivity in a workplace.:D

Sune

A local talk radio show here has a show that runs from 4:00 to 7:00 every evening.

At 4:55 they always announce the "WORK WASTER" and direct you to their website in order to find the game or task to waste the last 5 minutes before your work shift ends.

They also allow listeners to send links to "Work Wasters" and I sent them the link yesterday.

It should be on the air soon.:D