PDA

View Full Version : Fiina (Josefiina) KAINU fao Hasse please

Ayla
25-08-08, 15:45
Hello Hasse,

Please can you help me. I am trying to reply to the original message posted on the Suku Forum, of course I cant because I am not a member. I cant work out how to join it for a start :( . But, in the meantime I would like to get in contact with this member because I may be able to help with his search of Fiina Kainu. Is there anyway you can post this message on that forum so he knows I may be able to help him?
Many thanks, do let me know if there is anything I can do to reach him myself so you dont have to do the work. Or if I need to exchange email addresses with him or something.
Lots of thanks from London, it has been a while since I was here and I am very happy to be back!

Ayla

June Pelo
25-08-08, 21:53
I replied to Juha because I have Josefina in my database. Waino Herlevi sent me data about her husband Alexander Herlevi.

Hasse
25-08-08, 23:13
Hello Hasse,

Please can you help me. I am trying to reply to the original message posted on the Suku Forum, of course I cant because I am not a member. I cant work out how to join it for a start :( . But, in the meantime I would like to get in contact with this member because I may be able to help with his search of Fiina Kainu. Is there anyway you can post this message on that forum so he knows I may be able to help him?
Many thanks, do let me know if there is anything I can do to reach him myself so you dont have to do the work. Or if I need to exchange email addresses with him or something.
Lots of thanks from London, it has been a while since I was here and I am very happy to be back!

Ayla

I posted your text to the Suku Forum!

Hasse

Ayla
26-08-08, 14:31
Many thanks June and Hasse.

JuHuu
30-08-08, 23:32
Ayla, June and Hasse - many thanks for you. I finally found my Fiina and this great forum :) :) :)

June Pelo
30-08-08, 23:43
Welcome Juha. Waino has asked a friend to help find Richard.