PDA

View Full Version : Killer biscuits

June Pelo
08-09-08, 16:42
KILLER BISCUITS WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER
The actual AP headline.

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people
noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got
in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.
Linda is a blonde, but that could be irrelevant.

Jina
08-09-08, 22:08
They tried something like that on Mythbusters, didn't they?

kivinen1
08-09-08, 23:51
This is NOT so far fetched.

Once sultry fall evening, I was driving my 67 Mustang with the window just slightly open... maybe 5 inches at the most.

It was dark out, and I was on the country road on the way back home from an evening with friends.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I felt an immense pain in my left ear, and at the same time heard the most powerful sound of a gun shot.

It completely scared the "h" out of me, and I immediately put my hand to my ear.

It was sopping wet and slimy, and I was certain that I had been shot.

As the inside dome light switch was at my left hand, I didn't dare take my hand away from my ear, which was now throbbing and hurting quite a bit, and I was sure part of my brain was outside of my head, like in the Zapruder film.

Driving with one hand the next mile or so until I got home was horrific.

As I pulled into the driveway, the sodium vapor light that my dad had installed shined down on my lap.

It was all slimy and wet, and looked like a large pile of slug slime.

When I finally got out of the car, I found out what had hit me.......................

Some kids must have thrown an egg at me, and hit me with impressive accuracy.

The egg's shell had broken at the edge of the open car window, and the shell and yolk were all over the outside of the car... the egg white hit my ear with such force that I would have sworn that I had been shot with a bullet.

It took days to get all of the egg goo off of the interior and exterior of the car.:mad: