PDA

View Full Version : Pedersöre parish - Pedersöre församling

Hasse
16-11-03, 12:28
From a discussion in the Österbotten forum I prepared this tiny chart sent over by Alf B. It shows the parishes which have their origin in the old Pedersöre församling, how the different parishes have been created, from which year the parishes have their history books and communionbooks etc.

---
Denna grafiska framställning är densamma som Alf postade i Osterbotten forumet men preparerad så den kan ses som väldigt liten bild utan Acrobat -programvaran. Bilden visar hur nya församlingar bildats ur Pedersöre moderförsamling, när kapell skapats, från vilka år som historie- och kommunionsböcker finns etc.

syrene
16-11-03, 17:47
Hi,
The chart is very helpful! Now when I run out of church book records in Jakobstad, I know to go to the Pedersöre books for any earlier entries.
Thanks, Hasse!
Syrene

Hasse
16-11-03, 18:43
Originally posted by syrene
Hi,
The chart is very helpful! Now when I run out of church book records in Jakobstad, I know to go to the Pedersöre books for any earlier entries.
Thanks, Hasse!
Syrene

The thanks goes to Alf and Jakobstads släktforskare.

sune
01-10-05, 09:35
Here is a complement to the chart Hasse posted.

It is a map of all the parishes that were founded over time from Pedersöre Storsocken. The map was drawn by Josef Backlund from Jakobstad (my maternal grandfather's brother). It is published in Pedersöre Storsockens historia intill 1865 part 2 by K. V. Åkerblom (Jakobstad 1950).

Sune

June Pelo
01-10-05, 17:27
This reminds me that I've had a copy of this chart for a long time - but forgot I had it!!

:rolleyes:

June