PDA

View Full Version : Margareta Larsdotter Räisänen

Karen Norwillo
02-01-09, 01:59
Wonder if someone can help verify these facts. I previously had the father of Margareta born 29 Oct 1773 in Kuolajärvi, Kemijärvi as Olli Auhto. I now find this is probably incorrect. I believe her parents were Lars Olofsson Ollila and Margeta Eriksdotter Räisänen, Can anyone tell me if the Lars Olofsson Ollila born 23 Jan 1734 in Kemijärvi and Margeta Eriksdotter Räisänen born 30 Apr 1746 Kemijärvi are the couple who married 1 Jan 1771 in Storby, Kemijärvi.This couple had 5 children on the Räisänen farm between 1771-1782 and possibly 3 more on the Ollila farm 1785-1788. Margareta, born 1773 married Matti Törmänen- Saariniemi -Aatsinki on 18 Sep 1802. Any help appreciated. Going through my Gedcom and trying to fill in blanks.
Karen

Karen Norwillo
13-01-09, 18:09
I was able to find the records on FFHA for that marriage of Lars and Margareta in 1771 Kemijärvi. I then found the marriage date for Matti and Margareta. I found the marriage record for some reason in Södankylä, date off by one month, August, not Sept.1802. All children with matching DOB to what I had born there. I know this was near Kuolajärvi, Kemijärvi. Her name at marriage given as Margeta Larsdotter Ollila even though she was born on Räisänen farm. Would the children of Lars Ollila and Margareta Räisänen have used the Ollila name?
I saw on a household roll that Matti and Margareta moved to Salla in 1819.
Karen

Karen Norwillo
13-01-09, 23:38
Looking through old household rolls on FFHA and I found that Lars and Margeta did indeed leave the Räisänen farm and there were 3 more children born after that move. I also found another daughter born while they were on the Räisänen farm. All the children except one are recorded under Ollila. Son Erik who died on the Räisänen farm shortly after birth is recorded as Räisänen.
Guess with a little digging, I answered my own questions.