PDA

View Full Version : Sursillians around the world

Lasse1951
09-01-09, 23:11
Hi to everyone of you,

At last I got the time to do a major update to the Sursill charts on the Sursill website at www.sursill.net

Have a look, but note, some of the charts are huge. Also note, there are lots and lots of branches still missing. Also please read the main page and the wanted page, I'm calling for help to collect us all into one centrally maintained genealogy database published on the site, of course with exclusions implied by the contributors.

Have a wonderfull year 2009,

Lasse Holm

Lasse1951
09-01-09, 23:19
Hi,

Forgot to tell that there is a The Sursill Family group on Facebook.

All of you that are on Facebook, please join the group, and if you're not yet on Facebook, join by going to www.facebook.com and register for your free account.

Lasse

June Pelo
09-01-09, 23:43
Lasse,

I've been doing research for David Nelson who has Sursill connections. I just asked him to check out your page and to submit his data. Hope he will.

Lasse1951
09-01-09, 23:57
Lasse,

I've been doing research for David Nelson who has Sursill connections. I just asked him to check out your page and to submit his data. Hope he will.

Hi and thanks June,

Because this is an soooo big family, the only way to get it documented is by collaboration, it's not just that I belong to the family, it's about that most of us do, and I'd love to see an updated version of the book to leave to our descendants, because they would have an magnitude higher job to get it done without our help.

Cheers,

Lasse