PDA

View Full Version : John Makynen´s children

JuHuu
04-02-09, 12:10
Hi! Does anyone have information on John Alvin Makynen`s living children or gchildren? (John Alvin Makynen b.1931, d.1978 in Ashtabula OH)
Or what is the address of his wife Elizabeth Makynen.
::Juha

Karen Norwillo
04-02-09, 21:23
There is conflicting information on the vital statistics of John Makynen on Ancestry.com. From OH Deaths 1958-2002, John A Makynen born 1931 WI, died 18 Mar 1979 Ashtabula General Hospital, Ashtabula, OH.
SSDI has his DOB as 21 July 1930, death Mar 1979 Ashtabula, OH.
A Makynen Family Tree has 21 July 1930 Racine, WI and died 17 Mar 1978 Ashtabula. Wife: Elizabeth Crow Reed. No other entries for this tree.
There are two possible addresses for his wife, both might be her as no dates are given, one might be old. I'll send PM.
Karen

JuHuu
05-02-09, 09:24
Thanks Karen;
I'm aware of that conflict. John´s wife Elizabeth Inez was Crow by birth, then she married to Reed and then John Alvin Makynen. I'm interested to get contact with those children, if any, she has with John Makynen.

:.Juha

There is conflicting information on the vital statistics of John Makynen on Ancestry.com.

Ingemar Ekman
05-02-09, 18:48
Hi Juha,
Please check "Obituary Lookup Volunteers" at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~obitl/
and in "List of volunteers" and you will find a person that looking up Obituaries in Ohio /Ashtabula, Send email with information about the name and death date to her with a subject "Obit request/OH-Ashtabula"
I have contacted the volunteers several times last year with successful result for persons that died after 1960´s
Best Regards,
Ingemar