PDA

View Full Version : New Member Introduction

ChicagoFinn
10-02-09, 05:09
Hello, I am Ann Uitto Snyder, Jeanne Uitto Williams' sister who beat me to the punch in registering on this forum and introducing herself! Unlike my sister, I live in the city, in Chicago. We are enjoying reconnecting with family members who we hope will fill in gaps in our knowledge of our family history. We're thrilled to find all sites on the internet where we can connect with people around the world! We've started looking for family history on our father's side, the Uitto family. Eventually we'll get to our mother's side of the Swedish side, the Tengdin family!

CateG
10-02-09, 09:57
Hello! Perhaps you could help me? Iīm looking for Johanna (called Hanna) Isakasdotter Knuts born 1887. Came to Chicago Illinois in 1909 (or 12). Worked as a maid
Got married to an american 1914. Havenīt found her yet..any ideas?

Best wishes,
Cate, Finland

Hello, I am Ann Uitto Snyder, Jeanne Uitto Williams' sister who beat me to the punch in registering on this forum and introducing herself! Unlike my sister, I live in the city, in Chicago. We are enjoying reconnecting with family members who we hope will fill in gaps in our knowledge of our family history. We're thrilled to find all sites on the internet where we can connect with people around the world! We've started looking for family history on our father's side, the Uitto family. Eventually we'll get to our mother's side of the Swedish side, the Tengdin family!