PDA

View Full Version : Tanskanen

Denise
07-05-09, 14:22
Hi,
Does anyone know how I can contact anyone from this website on my mother's Tanskanen family? I have written numerous times but have yet to get a reply. Should I send money? http://suvut.genealogia.fi/tanskanen/

Very Frustrated,
Denise

Ritva Winter
07-05-09, 18:37
Hi Denise

Thank you for the 'Winter-answer', that's music!

I take it you have e-mailed the puheenjohtaja/chairman Jouko Tanskanen on the liity jäseneksi-site or else? The problem is then probably, that they hesitate to write in English/Swedish. Unfortunately my Finnish is lousy, but maybe someone else can help out?

Ritva W

Denise
08-05-09, 05:19
Hi Ritva,
Yes, it was Jouko Tanskanen that I have emailed with no reply. I would be happy with a reply in any language from the Tanskanen site. :( Wonder if I have to fill out that form with my name, address, etc. and become a member for them to answer me. :confused: Thank-you for your reply, Ritva. I've been checking out the Winter name in my spare moments today too, and hopefully will come up with something for you.

Best Regards,
Denise

Ritva Winter
08-05-09, 10:31
Hi Denise

I noticed, that the Tanskanen-site has not been updated since 2005. I suggest that you mail the secretary or someone else on the 'Sukuneuvosto'-page. I'm sure someone will reply. Finns are a courteous people and there must be a reason for them not to reply.

Good luck!
Ritva

Denise
08-05-09, 13:44
Hi Ritva,
I'll give that a try.

Thank-you, :)
Denise