PDA

View Full Version : Isak Albin Wuorenmaa

Karen Norwillo
18-10-09, 18:00
I'm looking to confirm the DOB of Isak Albin Isaksson Wuorenmaa, born to Isak Jakobsson Wuorenmaa and Maja Lovisa Andersdotter Mattfolk or Punsar. He was born either 2 Jul 1894, 3 Jul 1894 or 21 Jul 1894. He died in NY July 1964. I've found all three dates for him. Isak and Maja's daughter Jenny Maria Vuorenmaa 7 Sep 1896 married Jonas Johansson. Their son Nils Jonas Johansson married a cousin of mine on the Långsjö side. The Wuorenmaa's were from Lapua/Lappo. I'm looking for info on Isak Jakobsson also. I found his birth on FFHA in Kyrkoby, Lapua 18 Jul 1859 to Dreng. Jakob Jakobsson Ylihärsilä and Sanna Jakobsdotter. Ylihärsilä is farmname.
Karen

Karen Norwillo
21-10-09, 18:52
I have found that Jonas Johansson born 6 Dec 1885 and died in 1935. Sometime after that, Jenny moved to Oravais. A relative is looking to find if she remarried and where she is buried. She was left with 8 children of her own and 1 child of Jonas' from a first marriage. Jenny had two other brothers besides Isak Albin. Victor Lennart Wuorenmaa 10 Aug 1898 in Esse, moved to Gellivaara,Sweden and married there in 1927.
Jakob Sanfrid Wuorenmaa 15 Oct 1900 in Esse, moved to Lojo. He was unmarried as far as she knows.
Any help will be greatly appreciated by Paula.
Karen