PDA

View Full Version : Hilma and Heikki

June Pelo
14-11-09, 01:29
Every year Hilma and Heikki would go to the county fair, and every year Heikki would say, "Hilma, I'd sure like to ride in that helicopter."

And every year Hilma would reply, "I know Heikki, but the helicopter ride is 50 bucks and 50 bucks is 50 bucks."

This went on year after year until one year Heikki said, "Hilma, I'm 85 years old, if I don't ride that helicopter now, I might never have another chance."

To this Hilma replied, "Heikki, that helicopter ride is 50 bucks, and 50 bucks is 50 bucks."

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks, I'll make a deal. I'll take you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word, I won't charge a penny, but if you say one word, it's 50 bucks." Hilma and Heikki agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. After they landed, the pilot turned to Heikki and said, "I'mpressed, you didn't say a word."

Heikki replied, "Well, to tell the truth, I almost said something when Hilma fell out, but you know 50 bucks is 50 bucks."