PDA

View Full Version : Henrik Gustav Wörsten from Kokkola

KirstiJ
30-11-09, 21:04
I am looking for information on Henrik Gustav Wörsten who lived in Gamlakarleby (Kokkola) and was born in 1827 in Finland. He came to New York 23 September 1850 on board the ship Furst Menchikoff, Gustav and his friends Anders Byström, Anders Kuhlman, Anders Ojala left the ship (sailors) Please contact me if you have any information.
My E-Mail: kirstijaaskelainen*netikka.fi

June Pelo
30-11-09, 23:39
Henrik Gustaf Wörsten was born 25 Dec 1827 in Närvilä, Karleby to seaman Henrik Gustaf Wörsten and Brita Caisa Wesslin/Västlin, seaman's daughter. Henrik Gustaf Cronqvist/Wörsten and Brita Caisa Wesslin married 4 Aug 1824 in Jakobstad and had a daughter Brita Sofia, b. 1825. Evidently Henrik Gustaf and Brita Caisa moved to Karleby where their son Henrik was b. 1827. The name Cronqvist appears after Henrik Gustaf's name in the Jakobstad birth record of his daughter Brita Sofia.

Brita Caisa Pehrsdotter Wesslin was born 16 Aug 1803 in Jakobstad to Petter Vestlin/Wästlin and Brita Andersdotter Söderström. They also had a daughter Anna Christina, b. 30 Oct 1805 in Jakobstad.

Brita Andersdotter Söderström was born 22 Mar 1775 in Jakobstad to Anders Söderström and Caisa Söderman.

June Pelo
01-12-09, 22:37
Kirsti,

I found more information and will send it to your e-mail address.