PDA

View Full Version : Lineage of Violet

cdahlin
22-01-10, 20:22
I have a request from a friend about the lineage of Violet Larson-Krohn who recently died in Duluth. Here is the complete question:

"I am looking for ancester information on Violet Larson - Krohn's parents; Henry Louis Larson B: 1875 D: 1962 and Bertha Skartvedt B: 1887 D:1958. Would you know if anyone in that family has that information?"

Christian

kivinen1
22-01-10, 23:26
Maybe Hasse can fix the title of the thread to include the full name.

Sometimes, people search by title.

goldie
22-01-10, 23:28
Violet Krohn Miernik, 87, of Maplewood, formerly of Duluth passed away on Monday, Dec. 28, 2009 at St. Anthony Health Center.

Violet was born in Nevis, Minn., on Sept. 16, 1922 to Henry and Bertha (Sckartoibt) Larson.

She is preceded in death by her husbands, Leo Krohn in 1968 and Josheph Miernik in 1978; her parents, Bertha and Henry; brothers, Andy (Luella), Leonard (Jean), Leo (Ellen) Herman (Winnie), Joseph, Norman(Maxine) Larson; sisters, Maimie (Edward) Olson, Rose (David) Mattson, Margaret (Clarence) Newman.

Violet is survived by sons, Larry(Joyce) Krohn and David (Debra) Krohn; daughters, Leone (Gene) Vogel and Bonnie (Hollis) Bradshaw; grandchildren, Karie Amic, Kristina (Joseph) Freeman, Keith (Kristine) Krohn, Jason and Kurk Parker, Jacob and Joshua Krohn; great grandchildren, Hana Freeman, Cathlyn Rose Freeman, Tanner Krohn, Ainsley and Kennedy Krohn; four step-children; 12 step grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.

VISITATION: 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 1, 2010 in Bell Brothers Funeral Home, 601 N 56th Ave. W and will continue from 10 a.m. until the 11 a.m. funeral service Saturday, Jan. 2, in Elim Lutheran Church, 6101 Cody St., Duluth. Reverend Jim Hagen officiating. Interment at Sunrise Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials are preferred to Elim Lutheran Church. Arrangements by Bell Brothers Funeral Home 218-624-5745

This is the link to the obit that was in the Duluth, Mn tribune. There is also a picture of her.
http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/obituary/id/156109/publisher_ID/36/

cdahlin
23-01-10, 08:40
Thanks Goldies!

It was because of her death that some relatives asked me about her lineage.

Christian