PDA

View Full Version : Freelund Family Picture & translation please

john freelund
19-04-10, 02:20
Recently found this picture among my father's pictures - I have scanned the back side in hopes someone can translate what is written. I am fairly certain my grandparents, John and Minnie Freelund, are row 2 from bottom, persons 2 and 3, from left. We have a pic of Grandpa John with the same hat on. We are thinking we may be looking at our first glimpse of ancestors other than my grandparents.

Hasse
19-04-10, 06:06
Recently found this picture among my father's pictures - I have scanned the back side in hopes someone can translate what is written. I am fairly certain my grandparents, John and Minnie Freelund, are row 2 from bottom, persons 2 and 3, from left. We have a pic of Grandpa John with the same hat on. We are thinking we may be looking at our first glimpse of ancestors other than my grandparents.

The Freelund family
Happy New Year
önskar
Hanna Frilund
Storsveden (date)

June Pelo
19-04-10, 15:27
Storsved is found in Munsala. There also was Storsvedjeback in Pedersöre. Släkten Räf lists some Storsved families. Alf Blomquist has a few Frilund names in his data.

bert
20-04-10, 20:23
Hello !
This Storsved seems to be the one from Munsala for me.Storsvedjeback names are mostly from Åmans Dalabäck.:D All the best,
Bert

bert
20-04-10, 20:27
Hello again
My old teacher Birgit Westerberg belongs to the Fri(d)lund family that I have in my data .
Bert