PDA

View Full Version : Fersen and Larsen family

lmhaaken
21-06-10, 00:15
Hi,
I am searching a family with the last name Fersen/Ferson. Dennis Ferson married Anne Larsen. January 25, 1881 or 1882 Harald was born in Kristiansund, Møre og Romsdal, Norway. This information is from his Naturalization index in Australia. But he is not found born where or in the area around. He had siblings - August and Hans. They also had a sister, but I don't know her name.

It might be that Ferson is Person, but that I don't know. They moved to Finland later on. Anne was finnish. After that they have moved to England, according to the information I have. Later Harold emigrated to Australia.

Does anyone know anything about this family?

Best regards,
Liv Marit Haakenstad

FIONA
30-09-13, 07:31
Hi,
You are in luck, I have married into the Ferson family, the spelling was changed from Fersen when Harold was Naturalized when he came to Australia. Harold had 4 children
Isobel (deceased), Margaret, Patrick (deceased) and Dennis. Dennis (my father in law) has 2 children, Dennis and David (my husband) and we have one son Brodie who has just turned 21 yrs. I will get my file out with all the info I have and see what else you may need to know. I am a family history buff and have found it hard to get informations.

Regards
Fiona Ferson
XXX