PDA

View Full Version : Ståhle family from Pielavesi and Keitele

RHakulinen
21-07-10, 21:58
Hi everyone!
Looking for information on the following.

Petter Johannes Ståhle (born 1892) and his sisters Iida Selina Ståhle and Elin Maria Ståhle and brothers Seeta Herman Ståhle and Leander Ståhle (born 29.4.1878), they have born in Finland in Pielavesi and/or Keitele. They took the passports to Amerika in 1907. I’m waiting for to get some information of these.
R Hakulinen

kivinen1
22-07-10, 01:14
I see an Elin here, from Ellis Island records:

First Name: Elin
Last Name: Stahle
Ethnicity: Finland, Finnish
Last Place of Residence: Hango
Date of Arrival: Sep 13, 1903
Age at Arrival: 20y Gender: F Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Celtic
Port of Departure: Liverpool
Manifest Line Number: 0001
==============

The ship manifest says that her occupation was "wife".

Final destination is listed as St. Joseph, Michigan.

Ticket paid by husband.

Going to: Husband Sigfrid Ståhle, St. Joseph, Michigan, but then is says something like "Waine" or "Wiaine".

Maybe this is or maybe this is not a real connection.

kivinen1
22-07-10, 01:20
Could this be "Herman"?

First Name: Hjalmar
Last Name: Stahle
Ethnicity: Finland Finnish
Last Place of Residence: Hango
Date of Arrival: Oct 28, 1904
Age at Arrival: 21y Gender: M Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Baltic
Port of Departure: Liverpool
Manifest Line Number: 0016

peter kajer
12-03-11, 22:30
Hi everyone!
Looking for information on the following.

Petter Johannes Ståhle (born 1892) and his sisters Iida Selina Ståhle and Elin Maria Ståhle and brothers Seeta Herman Ståhle and Leander Ståhle (born 29.4.1878), they have born in Finland in Pielavesi and/or Keitele. They took the passports to Amerika in 1907. I’m waiting for to get some information of these.
R Hakulinen

Hi i know much about your ståhles, can i write to you in swedish ? i have all the history about petter/ iida / seete /leander- they went to Ironwood - Michigan, and i have much information about this ståhles.
I have looked for an other ståhle my grandfather Herman ståhle born 1871, but not found so much, he went to wisconsins 1902.
häls peter i stockholm
peterkajer*gmail.com

peter kajer
12-03-11, 22:31
Hi i know much about your ståhles, can i write to you in swedish ? i have all the history about petter/ iida / seete /leander- they went to Ironwood - Michigan, and i have much information about this ståhles.
I have looked for an other ståhle my grandfather Herman ståhle born 1871, but not found so much, he went to wisconsins 1902.
häls peter i stockholm
peterkajer*gmail.com

RHakulinen
13-03-11, 14:02
Hi Peter, great that you have some information about Ståle-family.
I send you a private message.
Best Riitta Hakulinen

vanzanten1
18-10-16, 02:59
I am a descendent of Leander Ståhle and Ann Waarala. They left Finland and crossed the Quebec border in August 1903 with their daughter Aili. Ironwood, Michigan was the destination. My father and I DNA match 3 other people on Ancestry DNA who are descendents of Herman and Peter they changed their last names to Stooli and Stool, Leander went with Stahl. My father and I are both on Ancestry DNA and have uploaded DNA to www.gedmatch.com my e-mail is vanzanten1*hotmail.com please contact me if you want to talk and know more info!