PDA

View Full Version : Run like Hell...

June Pelo
14-05-14, 00:18
A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach. After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boy's position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring. Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what my little man?"

To which the boy replies, "Now we run like Hell!"

~~~~~~
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No."

The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?"

The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."

~~~~~
A doctor examining a woman who had been rushed to the Emergency Room, took the husband aside and said, "I don't like the looks of your wife at all."

"Me neither, doc," said the husband, "But she's a great cook and good with the kids."

~~~~~

A friend and I were eating lunch in a restaurant when we overheard a woman at the next table talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive up the coast. She was saying she drove a convertible, and a girl sitting across from her said, "How did you get sunburned? Wasn't the car moving?"